Tuesday 28 August 2012

Forest Conversation

Hello Deer!
No need to fear.
It’s just me!
You might have seen me on Wildlife TV.
Want to be part of the team?
It’s a one in a lifetime dream.
Fill in the form!
We pay each week 2 sticks of corn!
Hey Fawn!
Here is my form.
Sorry about saying this
I might not have time
But everything we said seemed to rhyme!
Oh Dear Deer!
Didn’t you hear?
It’s the latest trend!
Although it does drive you round the bend.
Squirrel may help
Just squeal and yelp
If you get caught by Deadly 60
They are exploring our forest this week.
Okay Fawn
I hope I will be fine
I will not take my time
I will be fast and I will run
Although it may not be fun
I just want to survive
Bye Deer!
Bye Fawn
Meet you by the oak tree tomorrow at dawn

3 comments:

  1. This is my favourite of all your poems,Erin!! You just get better and better!! Lots of love on your birthday,from Auntie Pauline xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    My 9th birthday went great!
    We set off a Chinese lantern!

    ReplyDelete